platform for learning web development
The WebTech Superheroes platform engages students in creating products while learning web technologies. It's an online environment that helps students gain practical skills by reproducing as close a possible the experience of working in a production environment.
Our main goal is to prepare students for getting integrated in the work environment while maintaining high academic standards.
The course is up to date with the latest technologies. Along the years we managed to introduce multiple improvements in the student learning experience. Teams of students are encouraged to collaborate by combining teaching with project based learning and agile methodologies.
We developed interactive assignments and practical exams with unit tested applications that provide feedback to students on accomplishing the tasks at hand.
- Hackaton like exam with one day to submit a working product
- Introduce Ioana as a digital learning assistent for students
- Host an online gallery with student projects
- Include Design Thinking concepts to improve UX/UI for the projects
- Involve former students as mentors for the projects
- Invite companies to propose challenges and host presentations
- Organize public Demo Days to allow students to showcase their work
- Production environments for publishing web apps online with opensource cloud IDE
- Interactive assignments and lab activities published on GitHub
- Tools for teachers to assist with grading and project evaluation
- Tutorials in Romanian and English for getting students up to speed
- Video content from the course
- Dashboards with project statistics and infrastructure monitoring
- Presentation website developed in Wordpress
If you would like to get involved please reach out to eduard [dot] budacu [at] csie [dot] ase [dot] ro